Ten Reasons to join SOCES PTA:
1. Your child benefits in multiple ways.
2. Together, we can all make a difference.
3. We pledge to honor your time constraints.
4. We try to have fun.
5. A chance to meet nice people who share your concerns.
6. There’s a lot to be done.
7. We can match jobs to your interests and abilities.
8. We are welcoming.
9. We’re all about parent involvement, not just fundraising!
10. This work is very rewarding.
SOCES PTA is proud to present many programs and events designed to enrich the education experiences for our students and strengthen the bond between our schools, our families and our community. The bulk of the monies raised throughout the year at our many fundraisers is used goes directly to these programs and events.
Our programs and events are planned by our coordinators, members of each SOCES PTA Committee. If you have an idea for an event, enrichment, or program, let us know!
In addition to SOCES PTA-run programs, we are proud participants in various district committees. A true collaboration, these committees work to guide the Board of Education, Superintendent, and district administrators as they implement the district's plans.
Family Fitness Night
Ladies Night Out
Family Fun Bingo Night
Family Fun Fall Carnival
Marigolds for Mom
Fifth Grade Fun Night
We the People - A Multicultural Festival
Fifth Grade Health Night
Fifth Grade Moving Up Ceremony
Fifth Grade Yearbook
Reflections in Art
PARP: Pick A Reading Partner
Teacher Appreciation Week
Start With Hello
Building Level Teams
Health and Safety Committee
Health and Wellness Committee
Professional Development Committee